What does today’s child need? He needs a very different kind of school. One which is designed to respond to a rapidly changing global society with access to best teaching techniques and learning methods.
Kids Pathshala is a new and upcoming school in the heart of the city, Lohia Nagar, Ghaziabad. The school aims to offer a wholesome learning environment and educational input.
The vision is to provide the right inputs to help children grow into caring and sharing individuals, equipped to make the right choices in life and grow up to be responsible citizens of the country and the world.
To create a set of values that will help students to be the future decision makers and architects of society to attain this goal, emphasis will be laid on all round development of the student’s mental, physical, intellectual, moral and spiritual aspects of their personality.
We believe in the true meaning of the word KINDERGARTEN which means ‘CHILDREN-GARDEN’. Here we feel that children are the flowers need to be cultivated, watered and cared for. At this is done collectively by the family, teachers and the school environment.
The objective of the school are manifold:
- To provide a stimulating, purposeful, safe and secure environment, enabling all children to develop academically and socially in a cheerful atmosphere.
- To make students realize that striving for excellence academic or otherwise must be the goal in the life.
- To have small no. of students in each class so that each student receives individual attention.
- To encourage students to take pride in their own achievements.
- To educate students about the importance of working in a team.
- To inculcate in students an awareness of how to apply knowledge, skills and concept in reaching their full educational potential.
- To make education a partnership between teachers, students and parents.
- To make them learn Indian & Western manners in a right way.
To ensure the smooth running of the school, the management committee is responsible for making policy decisions for finances making senior appointments.
We believe in ‘LEARNING BY DOING’ so playing, learning and enjoying every moment will be our motto. Our equipment, toy and teaching aids are selected keeping in mind a child’s need to ‘touch, explore, learn and enjoy’. Toys, books, blocks, puppets, colors & clay, stories and games, sticks marbles for counting, seeds for planting, computers for learning, sand box for exploring, outdoor play and many other activities will amaze you to see a world designed especially for your child.
We will take child into the world of flowers, fruits, vegetables, shapes and colors & good habits and help your child to enjoy activities like painting, block building, tying shoe laces, watching poems and stories through visual aid.